Athlon Optics Midas Binoculars
- ED Glass – ED glass gives you an image with little or no chromatic fringe so the final result brings a clearer and sharper image to your eyes
- ESP Dielectric Coating is a multi layer prism coating that reflects over 99% of the light to your eyes bringing you a clear, bright image that displays accurate color reproduction.
- Advanced FMC – Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses gives you better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum.
- Argon Purged – Argon purging gives you better waterproofing and thermal stability and Field of view Angular -8.1 degree
- Long eye relief can be particularly important for eyeglass wearers because longer eye relief allows them to still see the entire field of view.Field Of View M @1000 METERS:144 m
Equipped with Extra-low-dispersion glass, so your image from edge to edge is free and clear of chromatic fringe.
Athlon combines BaK-4 prisms with an Enhanced Spectral Prism Dielectric Coating to reflect over 99% of the light to your eyes, so you see images that are brilliant even during dawn and dusk, the hours when wildlife is most active.
Phase-corrected prisms create high-resolution, high-contrast images, letting you spot distant game even faster.
Specification: Athlon Optics Midas Binoculars
5.2 x 3.3 x 5.7 inches, 1.56 pounds
2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|