Athlon Optics 10×42 Argos Binocular 114003
- ESP Dielectric Coating is a multi layer prism coating that reflects over 99% of the light to your eyes bringing you a clear, bright image that displays accurate color reproduction.
- Advanced FMC – Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses gives you better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum.
- Argon Purged – Argon purging gives you better waterproofing and thermal stability
- Phase corrected prisms produce images that have better contrast, a higher resolution and better color reproduction
- XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches
Not only are they built to withstand rugged hunting conditions, Athlons Argos Binoculars have a close focus, which lets you examine insects and other small creatures.
Athlon combines BaK-4 prisms with an Enhanced Spectral Prism dielectric coating to reflect over 99% of the light to your eyes, so you see images that are brilliant even during dawn and dusk the hours when wildlife is most active.
Phase-corrected prisms create high-resolution, high-contrast images, that enables you to spot distant game.
Advanced fully multicoated lenses add to light transmission and preserve true-to-life colors.
Exterior XPL coatings make the outer lenses dirt-, oil- and scratch-resistant. Strong and lightweight polymer composite chassis is argon-purged, fogproof and 100% waterproof. Twist-up eyecups and long eye relief
Specification: Athlon Optics 10×42 Argos Binocular 114003
|Item Weight (pounds)|
2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|