- Most rated
- A lightweight; solidly-built; star-drag saltwater reel that is perfect for live bait or bottom fishing applications and is packed with awesome features
- Equipped with a High Efficiency Gearing system that delivers exceptional strength and rigidity and greatly increases the leverage and power for years of reliable fishing
- Offers specially treated Anti-Rust Bearings that are at least 10 times more corrosion-resistant than standard stainless steel bearings and promote smooth; even line flow
- Features Cross Carbon Drag which provides long lasting smoothness to withstand fast; powerful runs from pelagic and large inshore species
- Max Drag: 24 lbs. / Gear Ratio: 6.2:1. / Weight: 18.9 oz. / Line Retrieve: 46" / Bearings: 3BB + 1RB – PowerPro Line Cap: 50/530; 65/330; 80/250 – Mono Line Cap: 16/450; 20/320; 25/260 – Retrieve: Right
- Shimano's incredibly versatile Triton Lever Drag Reels deliver unsurpassed performance for casting; live-bait and trolling fishermen who demand precise; specialized equipment
- Features incredibly strong and durable 1-piece graphite body; precision stainless steel gears and main shaft; power handle with oil-ported torpedo knob; 1-piece cold-forged aluminum spool; and strike alarm click
- The Triton's superlative ball bearing drag system has a titanium-impregnated fabric that runs smoother; lasts longer; dissipates heat more effectively and keeps drag tension more even than other materials
- The TLD reels are constructed of a lightweight yet strong 1-piece graphite frame
- Features 4 anti-rust ball bearings and stainless steel gears and main shaft
- Gear Ratio - 5.7:1 / 3.1:1
- Line Retrieve per Crank (inches) - 42 / 23
- Mono Line Capacity (lbs/yds): 20/440, 25/350, 30/300
- PowerPro Line Capacity (lbs/yds): 50/750, 65/550, 80/450
- Max Drag: 40lbs | Weight: 26.5oz | Bearings: 4
- Shimano Ultegra XSD, Model 2017
- Line Retrieve Per Crank: 41 inch, Gear ratio: 5.3:1
- Mono Line Capacity (lbs/yds): 10/425, 12/315, 16/230
- Max. Drag force: 33 lbs, Ballbearings: 1 S A RB and 3 BB
- Weight: 17.3 ounce, 1 sparespool included
- Gear ratio: 7.2 Maximum drag force (kg): 5.5
- Nylon thread wound amount (lb - m): 12 - 120, 14 - 100, 16 - 85, 20 - 70
- Handle length (mm): 42
- Maximum winding length (cm / one turn of handle): 77
- HaganeBody - The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.
- X-Ship - provides improved gear durability. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. This will enhance the casting performance of the reel with lighter lures, and allow for longer casts.
- SA-RB - These bearings have been through the same process as our A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
- CrossCarbonDrag - This drag material provides a wider range of drag settings, along with the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
- G-FreeBody - technology has been developed to shift the reel's center of gravity closer to the rod. By moving the center of gravity closer to the angler's hand position, the G Free Body helps to reduce fatigue and enhance casting comfort.
- HaganeBody - The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. Iy'ss efficiency through strength.
- SVS Infinity - Shimano's newest innovation in brake system technology, SVS Infinity provides easy-to-manage, consistent spool control and brake force. With weights that use inner friction against the raceway during the cast, SVS Infinity controls spool speed for precision casting especially when using lighter lures. The external adjustment knob provides for quick, precise adjustments for either the conditions or when you switch baits
- S3D Spool - This technology leads to reduced spool vibration. By designing a balanced and uniform thin wall aluminum constructed spool, S3D creates an incredibly smooth feel casting and retrieveing lures
- Super Free Spool - Was designed to eliminate friction on the spool shaft during the cast. In standard baitcasting reels, hen the clutch bar is pressed down, the pinion gear is freed and actually can drag on the spool shaft creating friction that can limit the length of the length of the cast. With Super Free, the pinion gear is supported by a ball bearing so that when the clutch is disengaged for a cast, the pinion gear and spool shaft are kept in perfect alignment.
- The stradic spinning reel utilizes shimano's latest technology while also drawing on ways of the past and every part has been designed to improve the angler's experience on the water
- X-ship technology provides improved gear durability and eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear enhancing the casting performance and allowing for longer casts
- Incorporates shimano's flagship hagane gearing and hagane body that provides long-lasting; strong; and durable performance and smoothness giving anglers the strength for both inshore and offshore action
- The built-in dyna-balance rotor and fluidrive ii system accompanied by shimano's propulsion line management system offers exceptional smoothness and casting capabilities while mitigating line management issues
- Max drag: 24 lbs. / gear ratio: 6.2:1. / weight: 8.1 oz. / line retrieve: 39" / bearings: 6bb + 1rb – powerpro line cap: 15/280; 30/170; 50/150 – mono line cap: 8/240; 10/200; 12/160
- SUPERIORITY – The Curado DC low-profile reel is the most advanced of all Curado models. Augmented with Shimano’s all new Digital Control Braking System that builds on the Curado’s legacy of durability, dependability, and versatility
- CAST SMARTER – Shimano’s new Digital Control braking system utilizes a microcomputer to monitor spool speed 1000 times every second and apply the perfect amount of brake to prevent backlash and maximize distance
- EASE OF USE – Anglers of all skill levels will appreciate less thumbing and trouble-free casting no matter the lure, or the weather conditions. The 4 easy adjustments on the side plate allow the brakes to be adjusted to your preferred setting letting the reel do the work
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE - Utilizing the impressively smooth Micromodule Gear System and X-SHIP system, you will experience the seamless reeling and the smoothest cranking unique only to Shimano Reels all while being protected by the overwhelmingly strong and highly rigid HAGANE Body
- SPECIFICATIONS - Max Drag: 11 lbs. / Gear Ratio: 6.2:1 / Weight: 7.8 oz. / Line Retrieve: 26-36" / Retrieve: Right / Bearings: 6BB + 1RB – PowerPro Line Cap: 20/150, 30/135, 40/105 – Mono Line Cap: 10/120, 12/110, 14/90