- Most rated
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Smooth suction hose and optimized sys-dock with cord holder and t-loc function for conveniently connecting Systainer to the mobile dust extractor
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a selfclean filter bag in the container
- Maximum utilization of the container volume – the gross volume is the same as the Net volume
- Can be individually Retrofitted with an additional compressed air or Bluetooth Module for remote control on the suction hose or automatic start via the Bluetooth battery pack.
- Variable speed blade speed with extremely fast max 3,800 strokes per minute. Cutting depth in wood: 4-3/4 inches (120 mm). Cutting depth in steel (soft): 3/8 inches (10 mm). Cutting depth in NF metals: 3/4 inches (20 mm)
- Tool-free base and base insert platform for expanded capabilities
- Triple blade guidance for perfectly perpendicular cuts and splinter guards for tear-free cuts
- Stroboscopic high-intensity LEDs for high blade visibility
- Brushless motor technology for light weight, more power and longer service life
- Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time
- Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels
- Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the work piece for accurate placement
- Tenons up to approximately 5-1/2-Inch in length for large scale projects
- Includes optional trim and cross stops for narrow stock and edge joining.Power Consumption:420 watts
- Ergonomic handles: Festool routers are designed for increased control and reduced fatigue. Integrated switches allow use with just one hand
- Dust extraction: Integrated dust extraction ports capture dust and debris at the point of creation, increasing visibility, prolonging cutter life, and saving valuable cleanup time
- Swiveling chip deflector: Can be used with edge forming bits, maximizing chip and dust extraction even around curves and corners. Attaches and releases quickly with tool-free spring clip system
- System integration: Designed for use with the FS Guide Rail system, MFS multi-routing templates, and a wide range of other accessory options. Power Consumption - 1400 watts / 11.7 amps 120 v. Drive Shaft Speed - 10,000 - 22,500 rpm. Quick Depth Adjustment Range - 2 3/4 inch (70 mm)
- Precision depth adjustment: Micro-adjustability dial allows routing with tremendous precision; depth control to 1/256" (1/10 mm) with ball detents
- Rail forward design increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual laser, lasers clearly define material to be cut
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob, large bevel scale and fine pointers easily set precise angles
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind-the-cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose. Mitre angle: 50/60 °. Crown moulding diagonal cut 45°/90°-6-5/8 inch. Special cutting depth 45°/90° (right)-3/4 inch x 4-3/4 inch. Crown moulding diagonal cut at 90°/90°-6-5/8 inch. Saw blade diameter-10-1/4 inch
- Includes angle transfer device which automatically bisects transferred angles to the saw and aligns
- Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time.
- Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Pivoting Fence allows you to create angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°.
- Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the workpiece for accurate placement. Hose port diameter: 1.06 inch
- Dust extractable design provides clean mortise holes for better glue adhesion and longer cutter life.
- Precise Positioning – The Festool 574432 Domino Joiner DF 500 Q Set B004SETSXE comes with the following: Cross stop, Domino DF 500 7/32 (5mm) cutter, Open ended spanner WAF8, Trim stop in a systainer sys 2 T-Loc.
- Ergonomically Formed to fit comfortably in any size hand
- Compact and light weight enough for extended vertical and overhead use. Dust extraction connection dia-1-1/16 inch. Interchangeable sanding pad dia- 5 inch
- Step-less variable speed allows you to adjust to the needs of the application
- Balanced vibration stop (vs) design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort
- Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes, and longer abrasive and pad life